Topeak JoeBlow Sport 2-Stage Floor Pump
Make inflating tires a breeze. The Topeak JoeBlow Sport 2-Stage floor pump features a 2-stage design that delivers both high pressure and high volume in record time.
- Stage 1 opens both barrels for huge volume (715cc per stroke), reaching 30 psi with 30% less effort than standard floor pumps;
- Stage 2 utilizes the small barrel (258cc per stroke) for pressures up to 160 psi
- Hammer type TwinHead™ DX5 fits Presta, Schrader and Dunlop valves
- Durable, painted-steel barrel, hardened-steel base, oversize dual-density polymer handle and extra-long 360° pivot hose all make it easy to pump tires
- 3 in. analog gauge displays pressures up to 160 psi (11 bar) ; Stage1: 0–30 psi, Stage 2: 30–160 psi
- Includes ball and bladder heads and a hose dock
Imported.View all Topeak Bike Floor Pumps
Maximum Pressure (psi)
160 pounds per square inch
29.1 x 10.5 x 4.6 inches
5 lbs. 8.2 oz. ounces
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...