Cannondale Synapse Carbon 4 Bike
Roll smooth, roll fast, roll confident. The Cannondale Synapse Carbon 4 bike is an all-around road machine that's super comfortable and ready to go wherever the road takes you.
- Lightweight carbon construction features subtle aerodynamic shaping of the frame and fork for riding fast
- Discreet flex zones in the rear triangle, seat tube and seatpost absorb road chatter and bumps without adding weight or isolating you from the ride experience
- 10-speed Shimano Tiagra groupset with hydraulic disc brakes gives you 20 gears to thrive on the open road, up and down hills, and on rough pavement
- Thru-axle is compatible with bike trainers for days when you can't go outside (trainer not included)
- Compatible with Cannondale SmartSense cycling tech (SmartSense battery, lights and radar not included)
- Integrated connectivity with the Cannondale App
- Pedals not included
- Specs and images are subject to change
Imported.This bike comes with Coast to Coast Support, which includes:View the Cannondale Synapse Product Line View all Cannondale Endurance Bikes
- 1 year of free adjustments (see more below)
- In-store bike assembly
- Pickup in store or curbside
- Bike experts available at 170+ bike shops
- Free flat tire repairs (labor only; parts not included)
- 20% off shop services
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
Synapse Carbon, integrated crown race, Proportional Response size-specific design, 12 x 100 mm thru-axle, thru-tube internal routing, hidden fender mounts
Shimano Tiagra, BSA, 50/34
Shimano Tiagra, braze-on
Shimano Tiagra GS
Number of Gears
Hydraulic Disc Brake
Shimano Tiagra hydraulic disc, 160/160 mm RT64 rotors
RD 3.1, 28h, 21mm IW
Formula CL-712, 12x100mm centerlock
Formula RXC-400, 12x142mm centerlock
Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Reflective, 700c x 30 mm
Cannondale 3, 6061 Alloy, Compact
Cannondale 3, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 7 degree
Cannondale 3, 6061 Alloy, 27.2 x 350 mm (48-56), 400 mm (58-61)
Fizik Aliante Delta, S-alloy rails
Shimano HG54, 10-speed
48 CM 51 CM 54 CM 56 CM 58 CM 61 CM Height Range 5'2''-5'6'' 5'5''-5'9'' 5'7''-5'11'' 5'9''-6'1'' 6'0''-6'4'' 6'3''-6'8'' Reach 37.1 37.6 38.1 38.7 39.3 40.2 Stack 53 55 57 59 61 64 Effective Top Tube 53.3 54.4 55.5 56.7 57.9 59.8 Seat Tube Center-Top 40.7 44.3 48 52 55 59 Standover Height 71.2 74.2 77.3 78.7 83.3 86.8 Head Tube Length 10.9 13 14.3 16.4 18.7 21.8 Head Tube Angle (degrees) 71.3 71.4 73.1 73.2 73.3 73.4 Seat Tube Angle (degrees) 73 73 73 73 73 73 Bottom Bracket Height 27 27 27.2 27.2 27.5 27.5 Wheelbase 99.1 100.2 98.7 99.8 101.1 102.8 Chainstay 41.5 41.5 41.5 41.5 41.5 41.5 Fork Offset 5.5 5.5 4.5 4.5 4.5 4.5
Measurements are stated in centimeters unless otherwise indicated.
How we measure bikes
- Standover Height Standover Height is a measurement from the ground to the top of the top tube, measured at the midpoint of the top tube.
- Reach Reach is the horizontal distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured at head tube level.
- Stack Stack is the vertical distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured to the top of the head tube.
- Effective Top Tube Effective top tube is the distance from the center of the head tube to the center of the seat tube/seat post, measured parallel to the ground.
- Seat Tube Center to Top Seat Tube length is the measurement of the seat tube, from the center of the cranks to the top of the seat tube.
- Head Tube Length Head Tube Length is measured from the bottom to the top of the head tube.
- Head Tube Angle Head Tube Angle is the acute angle between the head tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike)
- Seat Tube Angle Seat Tube Angle is the acute angle between the seat tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike).
- Bottom Bracket Height Bottom Bracket Height is a measurement taken vertically from the ground up to the center of the cranks.
- Wheelbase Wheelbase is the measurement from the center of the front axle to the center of the rear axle.
- Chainstay Length Chainstay Length is the measurement from the center of the cranks to the center of the rear axle.
- Fork Offset Fork Offset, or rake, is the distance from the front axle to a line drawn parallel to the center of the head tube or steering axis.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...