Cannondale Treadwell Neo 2 Remixte Electric Bike
Fun and light for ripping around the neighborhood, the Cannondale Treadwell Neo 2 Remixte electric bike gets you to your meetups and errands with pedal assistance and an easy step-through frame.
- Light and powerful Hydrive rear-hub drive system with a 250Wh battery helps get you around town
- 7-speed drivetrain lets you pedal easily
- Upright handlebar and a comfort saddle offer a balanced riding position
- Frame is made of SmartForm C3 Alloy with an internal down tube battery and hidden cable routing
- Urban Armor bumpers help protect the frame from dents and dings during daily leaning and locking
- Tektro flat-mount mechanical disc brakes offer powerful stopping power
- Rack and fender mounts give you cargo options (rack and fenders not included)
- Kickstand included
- Specs and images are subject to change
- 1 year of free adjustments (see more below)
- In-store bike assembly
- Pickup in store or curbside
- Bike experts available at 170+ bike shops
- An additional year of free adjustments (2 total years; see below)
- Free flat tire repairs (labor only; parts not included)
- 20% off shop services
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All electric bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for the defined period (one year after purchase date for non-members, or two years for REI Co-op Members)—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation, chain lubrication and e-bike firmware updates. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
Class 1: pedal assist up to 20 mph
Hydrive MRC-250 250W
|Motor Torque (Nm)|
40 Newton meters
|Battery Capacity (Wh)|
250 watt hours
|Charge Time (hrs)|
|Pedal Assist Range|
SmartForm C3 Alloy
1-1/8 in. steerer, OutFront offset, mid-blade mounts
Hydrive torque sensor
|Number of Gears|
Mechanical Disc Brake
Tektro Mechanical Disc, 160/160 mm rotors
Cannondale Disc, double wall with eyelet, 32 h
Sealed Alloy Disc, quick-release
Hydrive MRC-250 250W
Maxxis DTR-1, 650b x 47 mm
Cannondale Cruise Control riser, 6061 alloy, 31.8 mm, 15 degree back, 740 mm
Cannondale 3 with Intellimount, Alloy, 31.8 mm clamp
Cannondale, 6061 Alloy, 31.6 x 400 mm
Cannondale Treadwell, 170 mm, steel rails
1-1/8 in. Ahead, semi-integrated
KMC Z7, 7-speed
|Height Range||4'11" - 5'6"||5'4" - 6'0"|
|Seat Tube Center-Top||38.7||45|
|Head Tube Length||13.5||16.5|
|Head Tube Angle (degrees)||70.5||71|
|Seat Tube Angle (degrees)||71||71|
|Bottom Bracket Height||28||28|
Measurements are stated in centimeters unless otherwise indicated.
How we measure bikes
- Standover Height Standover Height is a measurement from the ground to the top of the top tube, measured at the midpoint of the top tube.
- Reach Reach is the horizontal distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured at head tube level.
- Stack Stack is the vertical distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured to the top of the head tube.
- Effective Top Tube Effective top tube is the distance from the center of the head tube to the center of the seat tube/seat post, measured parallel to the ground.
- Seat Tube Center to Top Seat Tube length is the measurement of the seat tube, from the center of the cranks to the top of the seat tube.
- Head Tube Length Head Tube Length is measured from the bottom to the top of the head tube.
- Head Tube Angle Head Tube Angle is the acute angle between the head tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike)
- Seat Tube Angle Seat Tube Angle is the acute angle between the seat tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike).
- Bottom Bracket Height Bottom Bracket Height is a measurement taken vertically from the ground up to the center of the cranks.
- Wheelbase Wheelbase is the measurement from the center of the front axle to the center of the rear axle.
- Chainstay Length Chainstay Length is the measurement from the center of the cranks to the center of the rear axle.
- Fork Offset Fork Offset, or rake, is the distance from the front axle to a line drawn parallel to the center of the head tube or steering axis.