Sea to Summit Alto TR2 Tent
With nearly vertical walls that deliver expansive views and extensive livability, the two-person Sea to Summit Alto TR 2 tent is a highly ventilated, 2-door wonder weighing under 3 lbs.
- Unique Tension Ridge™ architecture with an inverted brow pole allows for extensive interior living space, increased ventilation and higher doors
- The oversize Apex Vent™—positioned at the highest point of the tent—efficiently expels warm air to prevent condensation and can be zipped closed from inside the tent
- Adjustable vents at the base of the tent allow you to control airflow and effectively manage humidity and condensation in wet conditions without letting the rain in
- In wet conditions, set up the rainfly first to keep the inner tent and your gear dry; do the reverse when packing up
- Rainfly can be rolled up to the Tension Ridge for stargazing, then deployed quickly and secured from inside the tent when needed
- The Lightbar™ pole storage sack can be mounted at the tent peak; slide in a headlamp or 2 and its semi-rigid, translucent material delivers soft illumination to the whole tent
- High tent doors allow for easy entry and exit, and better views of the outside when you're within
- Machined aluminum clips—more durable than plastic—attach the pole to the inner foot with ease
- 9 Ground Control Light tent stakes, made from 7075-T6 hardened aluminum, have a multi-notch design that helps you to attach the tent close to the ground, even in hard terrain
- Adjustable peg-out points at each corner and on the doors give you flexibility with where you place your stakes
- 4 Ground Control guylines can be attached or removed as needed with quick-connect V-toggles; easily control their length with integrated adjusters
- The 3-piece, modular FairShare storage sack system allows you to easily split the load with a friend; after setup, the stuff sacks transform into gear storage pockets
- The combination of DAC Featherlite NSL and Pressfit pole segments with varying diameters maximizes strength while minimizing weight
- Optional accessories (not included): gear loft for additional storage; 2 footprint options
Imported.View all Sea to Summit Backpacking Tents
Minimum Trail Weight
2 lbs. 8.7 oz.
Fly / Footprint Pitch Weight
2 lbs. 1.6 oz.
2 lbs. 15.3 oz.
4.7 x 20.5 inches
84.5 x 53/38 (L x W head/foot) inches
27 square feet
18 square feet
Number of Doors
Number of Poles
Aluminum DAC TH72M
15-denier polyester mesh
15-denier ripstop nylon
15-denier ripstop nylon
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...