Black Diamond Distance Tent with Z Poles
Giving you nighttime shelter and daytime stability on the trail, the Black Diamond Distance tent with Z Poles is an ultralight single-wall shelter for 2 people that comes with a set of trekking poles.
- Includes 2 Black Diamond Distance Carbon FLZ-AR trekking poles (that means Accessory Ready) and a small DAC cross pole that inserts into the grips to create the tent structure
- Lightweight, high-tenacity 30-denier polyester tent doesn't stretch when wet and packs down to the size of a Nalgene bottle
- 4 tension-adjustable stake-out points anchor the tent to create a shelter that's simple to set up and robust in windy conditions
- Vents at peak and foot provide ventilation; mesh door provides additional ventilation
- Headlamp pocket in the peak lets you use your own light (not included) for easy illumination
- Strong reflective guylines have a polyester sheath over a Dynex™ core to minimize stretch
- Complies with FR regulation CPAI-84
Imported.View all Black Diamond Backpacking Tents
Minimum Trail Weight
1 lb. 13 oz.
2 lbs. 10 oz.
12 x 5 inches
95 x 58/41 inches (L x W head/foot)
26 square feet
Number of Doors
Number of Poles
Trekking poles: carbon fiber; cross pole: aluminum
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...