Mountain Hardwear Nimbus UL 1 Tent
Heavy packs are no fun—neither is getting soaked by rain or bitten by bugs. The Mountain Hardwear Nimbus UL 1 tent solves the dilemma for solo trips with a light design and protective sil-nylon fly.
- 20-denier nylon rainfly is impregnated with silicone on both sides, increasing waterproofness, strength and durability, while decreasing weight
- Nylon fly is made with no fabric dye, significantly reducing the use of water and chemicals in the manufacturing process
- DAC Featherlight™ NFL poles provide a superb combination of high strength and light weight
- Pre-bent pole design improves headroom and interior space
- All pole sections are pre-connected via hubs for simple setup and takedown
- Unique G-hook canopy-to-pole attachment system reduces weight and improves compressibility
- Front mesh door with dual sliders and quick stash allows easy exit and entry
- Front dry-entry vestibule with dual sliders gives you a place to store gear
- 3/4 mesh canopy lets you look at the stars while the solid lower canopy helps keep dust out and block wind
- Reinforced webbing corners reduce tent weight
- High-quality aluminum DAC J-Stakes included
- Tent comes packaged in 2 separate stuff sacks—1 sized for the tent body and fly and 1 for the poles—so you can easily divide the tent up for efficient packing
- This tent is free of flame-retardant chemicals and may not adhere to CPAI-84
Imported.View all Mountain Hardwear Backpacking Tents
Minimum Trail Weight
1 lb. 11.8 oz.
1 lb. 14.6 oz.
5 x 12 and 2.5 x 15 inches
86 x 38/28 (L x W head/foot) inches
19.7 square feet
3.9 square feet
Number of Doors
Number of Poles
DAC Featherlight NFL
15-denier nylon mesh and 15-denier ripstop nylon
30-denier ripstop nylon with a 1,500 mm coating
20-denier ripstop nylon with a 1,200 mm silicone/silicone coating
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...