Patagonia Arbor Roll-Top Pack
As tough as a climbing pack but optimized for everyday life, this Patagonia Arbor roll-top pack carries your laptop and daily essentials with ease while helping shield them from the elements.
- Body made from solution-dyed, PU-coated polyester has a PFC-free durable water repellent (DWR) finish that sheds moisture and stains
- Polyester is recycled
- Main compartment has a raised, padded laptop sleeve that fits most 15 in. laptops and is accessible through an outside side zipper
- Pack ccommodates various loads, with more room when unrolled and slightly more water protection when closed tightly
- Full-height front pocket keeps your things organized
- Side pockets keep necessities at hand
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Imported.View all Patagonia Travel Daypacks
Gear Capacity (L)
Gear Capacity (cu. in.)
1,831 cubic inches
Number of Exterior Pockets
Fits Laptop Size (in.)
6.2 oz. 600-denier recycled PU-coated polyester; lining: 3 oz. 200-denier recycled PU-coated polyester
27 x 11.5 x 6.5 inches
1 lb. 8 oz.
Contains recycled materials
Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...