Electra Cruiser Lux 7D Bike
With 7 gears to extend your range beyond short around-the-block rides, the Electra Cruiser Lux 7D bike lets you explore town in a comfortable upright position.
- Lightweight aluminum frame with anti-rust components is built to last, even in salt air environments
- Patented Flat Foot Technology® geometry offers an upright, relaxed pedaling position and allows you to easily and comfortably put both feet down on the ground when stopped
- Shimano Revo shifter and Shimano rear derailleur provide smooth transitions through all 7 gears
- Simple 7-speed setup offers a good range of gears for getting around town
- Simple and powerful alloy linear-pull brakes ensure controlled stops
- 26 x 2.35 in. balloon tires offer a smooth, stable ride
- Features a custom perforated low-profile saddle
- Specs and images are subject to change
Imported.This bike comes with Coast to Coast Support, which includes:View the Electra Cruiser Product LineView all Electra Cruiser Bikes
- 1 year of free adjustments (see more below)
- In-store bike assembly
- Pickup in store or curbside
- Bike experts available at 170+ bike shops
- Free flat tire repairs (labor only; parts not included)
- 20% off shop services
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
Hi-tensile steel unicrown
Alloy, 3-piece with 44T chainring, double chainguard
7-speed twist with optical display
Shimano, 14-34T, 7-Speed
Number of Gears
Front and rear alloy linear pull
Alloy with machined sidewalls
Balloon, 26 x 2.35 in.
Forged alloy 22.2 mm quill
Classic alloy pillar
Perforated low-profile with double-coil springs
Resin platform with nonslip tread
1 in. steel threaded
KMC Z7 RB anti-rust
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
One Size Height Range 5'3'' - 6'3'' Reach 39.2 Stack 55.8 Seat Tube Center-Top 47.9 Standover Height 75.6 Head Tube Length 17 Head Tube Angle (degrees) 67 Seat Tube Angle (degrees) 67 Wheelbase 119.5
Measurements are stated in centimeters unless otherwise indicated.
How we measure bikes
- Standover Height Standover Height is a measurement from the ground to the top of the top tube, measured at the midpoint of the top tube.
- Reach Reach is the horizontal distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured at head tube level.
- Stack Stack is the vertical distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured to the top of the head tube.
- Effective Top Tube Effective top tube is the distance from the center of the head tube to the center of the seat tube/seat post, measured parallel to the ground.
- Seat Tube Center to Top Seat Tube length is the measurement of the seat tube, from the center of the cranks to the top of the seat tube.
- Head Tube Length Head Tube Length is measured from the bottom to the top of the head tube.
- Head Tube Angle Head Tube Angle is the acute angle between the head tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike)
- Seat Tube Angle Seat Tube Angle is the acute angle between the seat tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike).
- Bottom Bracket Height Bottom Bracket Height is a measurement taken vertically from the ground up to the center of the cranks.
- Wheelbase Wheelbase is the measurement from the center of the front axle to the center of the rear axle.
- Chainstay Length Chainstay Length is the measurement from the center of the cranks to the center of the rear axle.
- Fork Offset Fork Offset, or rake, is the distance from the front axle to a line drawn parallel to the center of the head tube or steering axis.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...