10,000 Steps a Day In L.A. - 2nd Edition
Gear up for journeys on city streets, beaches, mountains, riverbanks and more—all you'll need are the shoes on your feet. 10,000 Steps a Day In L.A. guides you through 57 great walks in the L.A. area.
- The 57 featured 10,000-step walks include detailed maps and directions, as well as description of terrain, walking surface and dog-friendless
- Discover hidden streams, secret murals, lost cities, Hollywood haunts, houses made of stone and parks that time forgot
- Walks range throughout the Southland, from Simi Valley to the South Bay, and Pasadena to Pacific Palisades
- Notable attractions include the grounds of a defunct Disney attraction called Dwarfland, the extinct canals of Venice Beach and the shortest Main Street in America
- Also includes ideal picnic spots, parking suggestions and colorful trivia and anecdotes
- Updated and expanded 2nd edition includes 6 new walking adventures
Made in USA.
9 x 6 inches
|Number of Pages
Santa Monica Press
|State / Province