Zamberlan Jane GTX Boa Hiking Shoes - Women's
State-of-the-art technologies like Boa®, GORE-TEX® and Vibram® Megagrip make the women's Zamberlan Jane GTX Boa hiking shoes perfect for fast-and-light endeavors, including ultralight backpacking.
- Boa fit system offers a quick, precise and comfortable fit
- GORE-TEX membranes guarantee waterproof breathable protection for the life of the shoes
- Postconsumer recycled polyester uppers are highly resistant (similar to suede leather) yet very lightweight
- Low-profile Cell Tech insoles provide just the right amount of cushion while preserving a close contact with the ground
- Lasted using the Zamberlan cozy performance fit for women, which allows the toes freedom to spread
- Vibram Exmoor outsoles with EVA midsoles and Megagrip compound rubber provides lightness, cushion and maximum grip in a variety of terrain and conditions, wet or dry
- Made in Vietnam
- Named after Jane Addams, 1931 Nobel Prize winner, suffragist and promoter of numerous environmental and social reforms
Imported.View all Zamberlan Women's Hiking Shoes
Type of Waterproofing
GORE-TEX Extended Comfort membrane
Postconsumer recycled polyester
Vibram Megagrip rubber
1 lb. 8.7 oz.
Contains recycled materials
6 6.5 7 7.5 8 8.5 9 9.5 10 11 U.S. Women's 6 6.5 7 7.5 8 8.5 9 9.5 10 11 EU 37 38 39 39.5 40 40.5 41 42 42.5 43 Foot Length (in.) 9 9.3 9.5 9.7 9.8 9.9 10 10.3 10.5 10.6
Half sizes may appear with an "H" on the box and tag. For example, 8.5 may be listed as 8H.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...