Teva Grandview GTX Mid Hiking Shoes - Women's
Serving up rugged durability, waterproof protection and quick-drying comfort, the women's Teva Grandview GTX Mid hiking shoes were made for day hikes and weeklong treks—no matter the weather.
- Waterproof leather uppers protect against heavy weather conditions to keep your feet comfortable and dry; durable water repellent (DWR) finish helps shed moisture and stains
- GORE-TEX® waterproof/breathable booties protect your feet from the elements
- Wider toe boxes provide ample wiggle room
- Responsive polyurethane footbeds cushion your feet and put a spring in your step; exceptionally soft micro waffle-knit linings offer comfort next to skin
- Adjustable Universal Heel Lock System keeps your foot in place for minimal toe pressure when going downhill
- EVA midsoles provide lightweight comfort and cushioning
- Nylon ESS shanks stabilize and support your feet on uneven terrain
- Vibram™ Megagrip rubber outsoles provide sticky traction and stability on wet and dry surfaces
Imported.View all Teva Women's Hiking Shoes
|Type of Waterproofing|
GORE-TEX waterproof/breathable bootie
Micro-waffle knit textile
Nylon arch shank
Vibram Megagrip rubber
1 lb. 11 oz.
|Foot Length (in.)||8.8||9||9.2||9.4||9.6||9.8||10||10.2||10.4||10.6||10.8||11||11.2||11.4||11.6||12||12.4|
Measurements are stated in inches.