Kokatat Meridian GORE-TEX Pro Dry Suit - Women's
Updated to be lighter and more rugged than ever, the women's Kokatat Meridian GORE-TEX Pro dry suit is designed for whitewater and sea kayakers. It's ready for adventure when you are.
- GORE-TEX® Pro fabric (including on socks) creates a light, rugged and durable suit
- Double-zipper entry flap keeps water out of your boat
- Updated streamlined patterning on the legs provides comfort and mobility
- Updated dropseat routing reduces interference with boat outfitting; dropseat zipper flap
- Latex gaskets with neoprene punch-through collar and cuffs
- Dual-adjustable overskirt with hook-and-loop–compatible Ariaprene
- Self-draining, zippered chest pocket with key lanyard
- Adjustable bungee drawcord at waist
- Limited lifetime warranty and Kokatat custom sizing and option program ensures dry comfort for the life of the garment
Made in USA.View all Kokatat Women's Dry Suits
Nylon with GORE-TEX Pro
CHEST: Measure at the widest point. If the person is muscular, take a second measurement at the armpit area, across the upper chest. Use the larger of the two measurements.
HIP: Place the tape around the hips and across the widest point of the buttocks. Make sure that all pockets are empty.
INSEAM: This is also referred to as the “crotch to ankle bone” measurement. Have the person stand with legs straight and feet about 12” apart. Measure from the crotch area, snug up against the body, down to the ankle bone.
SLEEVE LENGTH: Hold arm directly out to the side, parallel to the floor, palm down. Bend the elbow forward, stop hand in front of nose. Place the tape at the base of the neck, starting at the spine. Run tape along the arm, turn at the elbow, measuring to the wrist bone.
WAIST: Measure around the narrowest part of the waist.