NEMO Quasar 3D Insulated Air Sleeping Pad
Think of it as the chaise lounge of sleeping pads, thanks to a slightly elevated head baffle. Add body-mapped baffling and the NEMO Quasar 3D Insulated Air pad keeps you comfy, even on uneven terrain.
- Versatile design is packable, durable and lightweight—from backpacking to floor surfing, this pad provides comfort on any adventure
- Tested within the ASTM F3340 standard; R-value of 3.3 makes it best for adventures in cool weather; it provides moderate insulation from ground temperature
- Most sleeping pads we sell range from 1.0 (good for warm weather) to 5.5+ (for use in extreme cold); the higher the R-value, the more insulated the pad
- Gently curved, body-mapped baffles create core cradling support to keep you centered on the pad through the night
- Equipped with Laylow™ zero-profile, multifunctional, microadjustable valve for customizable comfort and fast deflation
- Made of 100% postconsumer recycled materials for an environmentally conscious approach
- Durable 30-denier ripstop polyester provides a smooth luxury feel with a quiet, supportive stretch
- Included Vortex™ pump sack allows for a fast and easy inflation, and less moisture in your pad
- Includes a compact stuff sack and repair patch kit
- Protected by the NEMO Lifetime Warranty
Imported.View all NEMO Air Pads
Sleeping Pad Type
Sleeping Pad Shape
Repair Kit Included
Stuff Sack Included
Regular: 8 x 4.5 inches
Regular Wide: 9 x 5 inches
Long Wide: 9 x 5.5 inches
Pad Thickness (in.)
Regular: 72 x 20 x 3.5 inches
Regular Wide: 72 x 25 x 3.5 inches
Long Wide: 76 x 25 x 3.5 inches
Regular: 1 lb. 9 oz.
Regular Wide: 1 lb. 14 oz.
Long Wide: 2 lbs. 1 oz.
Contains recycled materials
Product meets the bluesign® criteria
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...