DAKINE Cross-X Bike Gloves - Kids'
Let your kiddo lead the downhill charge with the kids' DAKINE Cross-X bike gloves. They have padded palms to damp vibrations, silicone grips for traction and rubber knuckle guards to fend off scrapes.
- 4-way stretch twill shell wicks moisture to keep their hands cool and dry
- AX SUEDE rPET synthetic suede palms with 3 mm foam pads cushion hands and damp vibration
- Silicone grips on the fingers and palms maintain a secure grip on the bar
- Rubber knuckle guards resist abrasion
- Touch-screen compatible design lets them call and check in with ease
- Microfleece thumb wipe fights off drips
- Polygiene® Odor Control technology inhibits the growth of odor-causing bacteria
- Hook-and-loop closures on cuffs secure their fit
Imported.View all DAKINE Kids' Cycling Gloves
Shell: 59% polyester/19% nylon/14% neoprene/8% spandex; palm: polyethylene terphthalate (60% recycled)/32% polyester/7% spandex/1% silicone
Measurements are stated in inches.