REI Co-op Link Cycling Wind Vest - Women's
Sometimes you're riding like the wind and sometimes you're riding right into it. When that happens, unpack the breathable, stretchy, wind- and water-resistant women's REI Co-op Link wind vest.
- Vest packs into its interior right front pocket; the drawcord that closes the pocket can be looped over your handlebars for ease of carrying
- Ripstop nylon is breathable and stretchy so you can keep comfortable even with the added layer
- Lightly water-resistant fabric protects against sprinkles; a durable water repellent (DWR) finish helps repel them, causing water to bead up on the surface
- Wind resistant up to 15 mph for light protection
- Reflective logos on the upper back and reflective trim increase visibility
- Zippered hand pockets secure valuables
- Longer back for coverage while in the saddle
- Made with bluesign®-approved materials, which conserve resources and protect the health of the environment, workers and wearer (you!)
Imported.View all REI Co-op Women's Cycling Vests
Ripstop nylon (bluesign® approved)
Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
From a Climate Neutral Certified brand
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated. Some women's pants are available in petite and tall sizes. Typically petite sizes fit women 4'11" to 5'3". Regular sizes fit women 5'4" to 5'8". Tall sizes fit women 5'9" to 5'11".
PETITE: Generally, as compared to regular sizes, petite sizes are 2.5 inches shorter in inseam, 1 inch shorter in body length, 1.25 inches shorter in sleeve length and ¾ inch shorter in total rise.
TALL: tall sizes are 3 inches longer in inseam, 2 inches longer in body length, 2.5 inches longer in sleeve length and 1.25 inches longer in total rise.
Capri or cropped pants have an intentionally shorter inseam—reference the technical specs instead of this chart.