Outdoor Research Helium Rain Full Brim Hat
Fully waterproof, yet still breathable and comfortable in rugged conditions, the Outdoor Research Helium Rain full brim hat is the first thing any hiker or adventurer should pack for wet weather.
- Fully seam taped, waterproof and windproof construction with Pertex® Shield Diamond Fuse 2.5-layer nylon helps keep you dry; hat remains breathable for comfort on the move
- UPF 50 fabric shields you from harmful UV rays
- Lightweight, packable design is always easy to throw in your pack
- Flexible 2.75 in. brim adds coverage
- Reflective logo adds visibility in low light
Imported.View the Outdoor Research Helium Product Line View all Outdoor Research Men's Rain Hats
30-denier ripstop Pertex® Shield Diamond Fuse nylon (bluesign® approved)
Type of Waterproofing
2.5L Pertex® Shield Diamond Fuse nylon
S/M: 21.5-22.875 inches
L/XL: 23-24 inches
Width of Brim
Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
S M L XL S/M L/XL One Size Head Circumference 21.5-22 22.25-22.87 23-23.62 23.87-24 21.5-22.87 23-24 21.5-24
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
Measure around your head where the headwear would fit comfortably.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...