Rab Downpour Eco Jacket - Men's
The trail, the weather and your hiking pace are all subject to change. The Rab Downpour Eco jacket adjusts to adapt to whatever comes your way—plus, it has eco-oriented chops you can feel good about.
- 50-denier polyester, 2.5-layer Pertex® Shield shell with a recycled polyester membrane provides 20,000 mm/20,000 g waterproof/breathable protection
- This is the first ever mono-polymer waterproof jacket Rab has made; it uses a polyester outer and membrane, which means that it can be fully recycled at the end of its life
- Fluorocarbon-free durable water repellent (DWR) sheds moisture
- Non-helmet compatible hood with a flexible polymer peak can be adjusted from both the front and back
- YKK® zipped front opening with storm guard
- YKK zipped pockets with storm guard
- Deep-venting YKK pit zips with storm guards help keep you fresh and in control
- Brushed tricot chin guard
- Fully adjustable drawcord hem
- Hook-and-loop adjustable cuffs
- Jacket stuffs into hand pocket
- Regular fit
Imported.View all Rab Men's Multi-Sport Rain Jackets
Recycled 50-denier polyester
Type of Waterproofing
2.5-layer Pertex Shield recycled polyester membrane
Back Length (in.)
Contains recycled materials
S M L XL XXL Chest 37 40 43 46 48 Sleeve Length 33 34 35 36 36 Waist 30 32 34 36 38 Inseam 32 32 32 32 32
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
SHORT: Some pants are available in short sizes, which generally means an inseam that is 2 inches shorter than regular sizes.
TALL: Some pants are available in tall sizes, which generally means an inseam that is 2 inches longer than regular sizes.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...