Beartooth Publishing Wind River Range South Outdoor Recreation Map
One of the most famous mountain ranges in the United States, the Winds often defy reason with their beauty. Use this Beartooth Publishing Wind River Range South map to guide your explorations.
- Map covers from the Scab Creek Trailhead, east of Pinedale, to Lander
- Includes descriptions for 5 of the best day hikes in the southern Winds, and a separate map for the Johnny Behind the Rocks trails
- Map's detail shows every little lake, creek and wetland
- All recreation access roads leaving from Lander are clearly noted, and all of the newest trails around Sinks Canyon and Fossil Hill have been added
- This map was completely remade in 2020; the new edition includes new trail data, more recreation sites and new cartographic art styles
Made in USA.View all Beartooth Publishing Mountain West Maps
State / Province
8 x 4.2 inches
39.2 x 27 inches
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...