Cannondale Tesoro Neo X 2 Remixte Electric Bike
With an MTB-inspired frame, suspension fork and big 29 in. wheels, the Cannondale Tesoro Neo X 2 Remixte electric bike was built to get out of the rat race and into the wilderness.
- Remixte unisex frame features a lowered top tube for easier step-through and greater comfort
- Secure, rattle-free fenders, a full rear rack, bright front and rear lights and even a kickstand mean you're ready to tackle any adventure
- Performance Line Speed motor and powerful 500 Wh PowerTube battery are ready to tackle any terrain with support up to 28 mph and increased torque of 85 Nm
- Premium SmartForm C1 alloy construction creates an incredibly light, stiff and durable frame that's dual-battery-ready for extended adventures
- Highly reflective accents on the frame and fork increase visibility in low-light conditions
- Ai Offset Drivetrain opens up the rear triangle for more tire clearance, while keeping the chainstays short for nimble agility—a stiffer, stronger rear wheel is just icing
- 100 mm of front suspension and wide 2.25 in. tires smooth out rough roads, gravel and potholes for a comfortable, confident experience on- and off-road
- 11-speed Shimano Deore shifters and derailleurs provide crisp, accurate access to a range of gears; Shimano hydraulic disc brakes deliver excellent stopping power
- Specs and images are subject to change
Imported.This e-bike comes with Coast to Coast Support, which includes:View the Cannondale Tesoro Product LineView all Cannondale Touring Bikes
- 1 year of free adjustments (see more below)
- In-store bike assembly
- Pickup in store or curbside
- Bike experts available at 170+ bike shops
- An additional year of free adjustments (2 total years; see below)
- Free flat tire repairs (labor only; parts not included)
- 20% off shop services
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All electric bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for the defined period (one year after purchase date for non-members, or two years for REI Co-op Members)—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation, chain lubrication and e-bike firmware updates. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
Class 3: pedal assist up to 28 mph
Bosch Performance Line Speed 250W (28mph)
Motor Torque (Nm)
65 Newton meters
Battery Capacity (Wh)
500 watt hours
Charge Time (hrs)
Pedal Assist Range
Remixte SmartForm C1 Alloy, dual battery ready, post-mount disc
SR Suntour XCM 34 Boost, 100 mm, 15x110, Coil, 51mm offset
FSA Bosch E-Bike with custom Ai offset, 46T
Shimano Deore M5100, 11-speed
Shimano Deore M5100
Shimano Deore 5100, 11-51T, 11-speed
Number of Gears
Hydraulic Disc Brake
Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc, 180/180mm RT10 rotors
Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc
WTB STX i25 TCS, 32h, tubeless ready
Shimano MT400, 15 x 110mm thru axle
Shimano MT400 12 x 148mm thru axle
Schwalbe G-One Allround Performance, 29 x 2.25 in., RaceGuard, tubeless ready
Cannondale 3, 6061 double-butted, 20mm rise, 9° back, 720mm
Cannondale Adjustable, A-headset, 31.8mm
Cannondale Ergo Touring
Cannondale 4, 6061 alloy, 31.6
Integrated Sealed Bearing, Tapered
Shimano HG601, 11-speed
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
S M L Height Range 5'4" - 5'8" 5'7" - 6'0" 6'0" - 6'3" Reach 38.7 42.7 45.8 Stack 62.4 64.4 65.3 Effective Top Tube 55.9 59.5 62.8 Seat Tube Center-Top 40 43.5 47 Standover Height 68.2 65.7 65.7 Head Tube Length 12 12 13 Head Tube Angle (degrees) 68.4 68.4 68.4 Seat Tube Angle (degrees) 74.6 75.4 75.4 Bottom Bracket Height 31.2 29.3 29.3 Wheelbase 113.3 117 120.5 Chainstay 47 47 47 Fork Offset 5.1 5.1 5.1
Measurements are stated in centimeters unless otherwise indicated.
How we measure bikes
- Standover Height Standover Height is a measurement from the ground to the top of the top tube, measured at the midpoint of the top tube.
- Reach Reach is the horizontal distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured at head tube level.
- Stack Stack is the vertical distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured to the top of the head tube.
- Effective Top Tube Effective top tube is the distance from the center of the head tube to the center of the seat tube/seat post, measured parallel to the ground.
- Seat Tube Center to Top Seat Tube length is the measurement of the seat tube, from the center of the cranks to the top of the seat tube.
- Head Tube Length Head Tube Length is measured from the bottom to the top of the head tube.
- Head Tube Angle Head Tube Angle is the acute angle between the head tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike)
- Seat Tube Angle Seat Tube Angle is the acute angle between the seat tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike).
- Bottom Bracket Height Bottom Bracket Height is a measurement taken vertically from the ground up to the center of the cranks.
- Wheelbase Wheelbase is the measurement from the center of the front axle to the center of the rear axle.
- Chainstay Length Chainstay Length is the measurement from the center of the cranks to the center of the rear axle.
- Fork Offset Fork Offset, or rake, is the distance from the front axle to a line drawn parallel to the center of the head tube or steering axis.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...