Cannondale Topstone 1 Alloy Bike
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Built for chasing routes less traveled, navigating tricky courses and speeding up your commute, the Cannondale Topstone 1 Alloy is a capable and versatile gravel road bike.
- SmartForm C2 Alloy construction and full carbon fork are lightweight, durable and high-performance
- Gravel-specific Shimano GRX 800/600 11-speed shifting and Shimano GRX 400 hydraulic disc brakes offer excellent performance for rides that go beyond the pavement
- Balanced riding position is upright enough for comfort over the long haul and control on technical terrain, yet still low and forward enough for speedy efficiency
- 700c x 38 mm wide tires deliver comfort, grip and adventurous capability
- Mounts for 3 water bottles, plus mounts for top tube storage; multiple bottle cage positions on the downtube mount let you configure for big frame bags
- StraightShot internal cable routing; flat-mount disc
- Pedals not included
- Specs and images are subject to change
Imported.Free Adjustment Period:View the Cannondale Topstone Product Line View all Cannondale Gravel Bikes
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
Bike Frame Material
SmartForm C2 Alloy
Carbon, 1-1/8 to 1-1/4 in. steerer, 55 mm OutFront offset
FSA Omega AGX+ alloy, 46/30T
Shimano GRX 600, 11-speed
Shimano GRX 800, braze-on
Shimano GRX 810, Shadow RD+
Shimano 105 11-speed, 11-34T
Number of Gears
Hydraulic Disc Brake
Shimano GRX 400, hydraulic disc, 160/160 mm RT54 rotors
Shimano GRX 600 hydraulic disc
WTB ST i23 TCS, 28h
Formula cartridge bearing, 12 x 100 mm, thru axle, Centerlock disc
Formula cartridge bearing, 12 x 142 mm thru axle, Centerlock disc
Vittoria Terreno Zero, 700c x 38 mm
Cannondale 3, butted 6061 alloy, 16 deg. flare
Cannondale 3, 6061 alloy, 31.8 mm , 7 deg.
Cannondale 3, 6061 alloy, 27.2 x 350 mm
Fabric Scoop Radius Sport, steel rails
1-1/8 to 1-1/4 in. tapered
KMC X11, 11-speed
22 lbs. 9.6 oz.
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
XS S M L XL Height Range 5'0" - 5'5" 5'4" - 5'9" 5'7" - 6'1" 5'11" - 6'4" 6'3" - 6'8" Reach 36.8 37.7 38.5 39.4 40.2 Stack 51.8 54.9 57.9 61.0 64.0 Effective Top Tube 52.5 54.4 56.1 57.9 59.6 Seat Tube Center-Top 41.0 45.8 50.5 55.3 60.0 Standover Height 70.3 74.4 78.4 82.5 86.3 Head Tube Length 8.9 11.8 14.9 18.2 21.4 Head Tube Angle (degrees) 70 71 71 71 71 Seat Tube Angle (degrees) 73.1 73.1 73.1 73.1 73.1 Bottom Bracket Height 7.5 7.5 7.5 7.5 7.5 Wheelbase 101.1 102.2 104.0 106.0 107.8 Chainstay 43.0 43.0 43.0 43.0 43.0 Fork Offset 5.5 5.5 5.5 5.5 5.5
Measurements are stated in centimeters unless otherwise indicated.
How we measure bikes
- Standover Height Standover Height is a measurement from the ground to the top of the top tube, measured at the midpoint of the top tube.
- Reach Reach is the horizontal distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured at head tube level.
- Stack Stack is the vertical distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured to the top of the head tube.
- Effective Top Tube Effective top tube is the distance from the center of the head tube to the center of the seat tube/seat post, measured parallel to the ground.
- Seat Tube Center to Top Seat Tube length is the measurement of the seat tube, from the center of the cranks to the top of the seat tube.
- Head Tube Length Head Tube Length is measured from the bottom to the top of the head tube.
- Head Tube Angle Head Tube Angle is the acute angle between the head tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike)
- Seat Tube Angle Seat Tube Angle is the acute angle between the seat tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike).
- Bottom Bracket Height Bottom Bracket Height is a measurement taken vertically from the ground up to the center of the cranks.
- Wheelbase Wheelbase is the measurement from the center of the front axle to the center of the rear axle.
- Chainstay Length Chainstay Length is the measurement from the center of the cranks to the center of the rear axle.
- Fork Offset Fork Offset, or rake, is the distance from the front axle to a line drawn parallel to the center of the head tube or steering axis.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...