Cannondale Synapse Tiagra Bike
Perfect for those longer rides when you're giving it your all, the 2021 Cannondale Synapse Tiagra bike offers great handling, stability and steering precision with a comfortable riding position.
- SmartForm C2 alloy frame with full carbon fork delivers an exceptionally lightweight feel and high-performance quality
- SAVE Micro-Suspension in the frame and fork insulates you from the bumps and vibrations of the road to keep you focused on the ride and connected to the road
- Shimano Tiagra 2 x 10-speed derailleurs with an FSA Omega dual crank provide smooth and efficient shifting and excellent power transfer
- Promax Decoder R mechanical disc brakes offer clean and powerful braking in all conditions
- Internal cable routing provides easy maintenance while keeping riding area free of cable clutter
- Specs and images are subject to change
Imported.This bike comes with Coast to Coast Support, which includes:View the Cannondale Synapse Product LineView all Cannondale Endurance Bikes
- 1 year of free adjustments (see more below)
- In-store bike assembly
- Pickup in store or curbside
- Bike experts available at 170+ bike shops
- Free flat tire repairs (labor only; parts not included)
- 20% off shop services
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
SmartForm C2 alloy, flat mount disc
BallisTec Full Carbon, integrated crown race
FSA Omega ME alloy, 50/34T
FSA Cartridge, BB30
2 x 10-speed
Shimano Tiagra, braze-on
Shimano Tiagra GS
Number of Gears
Mechanical Disc Brake
Promax Decoder R cable-actuated disc, 160/160 mm
RD 3.0, 28h
Formula CRX-512, 12 x 100 mm thru axle
Formula DC-1422, quick-release
Vittoria Zaffiro, 700c x 30 mm
C4, 6061 alloy, Compact
C4, 6061 alloy, 31.8 mm, 7 deg.
48 CM: 25.4 x 300 mm
51 CM: 25.4 x 300 mm
54 CM: 25.4 x 350 mm
56 CM: 25.4 x 350 mm
58 CM: 25.4 x 400 mm
61 CM: 25.4 x 400 mm
Cannondale Stage Ergo
Wellgo w/ Clip and Strap
1-1/4 - 1-1/8 in. tapered steerer
KMC X10EL, 10-speed
23 lbs. 1.6 oz.
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
44 CM 48 CM 51 CM 54 CM 56 CM 58 CM 61 CM Height Range 5'0" - 5'4" 5'2" - 5'6" 5'5" - 5'9" 5'7" - 5'11" 5'10" - 6'1" 6'0" - 6'4" 6'3" - 6'8" Reach 36.5 37.1 37.6 38.3 38.9 39.4 40.3 Stack 51.0 53.0 55.0 57.0 58.9 60.9 63.9 Effective Top Tube 50.5 51.7 53.1 54.7 56.3 58.0 60.4 Seat Tube Center-Top 40.0 42.2 44.3 48.0 52.0 55.0 59.0 Standover Height 68.0 70.1 72.2 75.5 78.7 81.6 85.1 Head Tube Length 10.4 12.3 14.3 15.9 17.8 20.2 23.2 Head Tube Angle (degrees) 70.2 70.8 71.0 71.9 72.1 72.3 72.5 Seat Tube Angle (degrees) 74.7 74.6 74.3 73.9 73.5 73.0 72.5 Bottom Bracket Height 27.0 27.0 27.0 27.2 27.2 27.5 27.5 Wheelbase 99.2 99.9 101.0 100.4 101.4 102.5 104.1 Chainstay 41.3 41.3 41.3 41.3 41.3 41.3 41.3 Fork Offset 6.0 6.0 6.0 5.0 5.0 5.0 5.0
Measurements are stated in centimeters unless otherwise indicated.
How we measure bikes
- Standover Height Standover Height is a measurement from the ground to the top of the top tube, measured at the midpoint of the top tube.
- Reach Reach is the horizontal distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured at head tube level.
- Stack Stack is the vertical distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured to the top of the head tube.
- Effective Top Tube Effective top tube is the distance from the center of the head tube to the center of the seat tube/seat post, measured parallel to the ground.
- Seat Tube Center to Top Seat Tube length is the measurement of the seat tube, from the center of the cranks to the top of the seat tube.
- Head Tube Length Head Tube Length is measured from the bottom to the top of the head tube.
- Head Tube Angle Head Tube Angle is the acute angle between the head tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike)
- Seat Tube Angle Seat Tube Angle is the acute angle between the seat tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike).
- Bottom Bracket Height Bottom Bracket Height is a measurement taken vertically from the ground up to the center of the cranks.
- Wheelbase Wheelbase is the measurement from the center of the front axle to the center of the rear axle.
- Chainstay Length Chainstay Length is the measurement from the center of the cranks to the center of the rear axle.
- Fork Offset Fork Offset, or rake, is the distance from the front axle to a line drawn parallel to the center of the head tube or steering axis.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...