La Sportiva Ultra Raptor II Mid GTX Hiking Boots - Women's
Built for fast hiking and light loads on rough, wet trails, the women's La Sportiva Ultra Raptor II Mid GTX hiking boots deliver the rugged protection you need for harsh conditions.
- GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort waterproof/breathable linings with GORE-Flex® nylon mesh deliver rugged protection and flexible comfort for hikes in harsh, wet conditions
- Compression-molded MEMlex midsoles and nylon molded flex TPU Transfer shanks provide superior cushion and support with a springy bounce in every step
- TPU lacing harnesses integrate the uppers and tongues to provide a secure, customized fit
- FriXion® XF 2.0 rubber outsoles with Impact Brake System™ X-Axis™ and Trail Bite heels provide excellent traction on slick trails and uneven terrain
- Regular and Wide sizes available to accomodate a broader variety of foot sizes and shapes, allowing for a more customized comfort and fit
Imported.View the La Sportiva Ultra Raptor Product Line View all La Sportiva Women's Backpacking Boots
Type of Waterproofing
GORE-TEX waterproof/breathable lining
High-weave AirMesh/microfiber/thermoplastic polyurethane
GORE-TEX Extended Comfort with GORE-Flex nylon mesh
Nylon molded flex TPU transfer shank
FriXion XF 2.0 rubber
Can Be Resoled
1 lb. 7 oz.
33 EU 33.5 EU 34 EU 34.5 EU 35 EU 35.5 EU 36 EU 36.5 EU 37 EU 37.5 EU 38 EU 38.5 EU 39 EU 39.5 EU 40 EU 40.5 EU 41 EU 41.5 EU 42 EU 42.5 EU 43 EU U.S. Women's 2.5 3 3.5 4 4.5 5 5.5 5.5+ 6 6.5 7 7.5 7.5+ 8 8.5 9 9.5 9.5+ 10 10.5 11 EU 33 33.5 34 34.5 35 35.5 36 36.5 37 37.5 38 38.5 39 39.5 40 40.5 41 41.5 42 42.5 43 Mondo 24 24.5 24.5 25 25.5 26 26.5 27 27.5
For rock climbing shoes: Choose soft shoes two to three sizes smaller than your street shoe size. We recommend you fit your trad shoes one to two sizes under your street shoe size. Remember to factor in stretch. Unlined slip-lasted shoes tend to stretch about one full size. Lined shoes stretch about a half size. Remember: a well-fit comfortable shoe will work better than an ill-fitting tighter shoe.
For boots: Add one half size to your street shoe size. You should be able to slip one finger behind your heel when you are standing up with the boot unlaced and your toes touching the front. If the boot is too short, your toes will get smashed walking downhill. Too long and your heel will slide up and down and give you blisters.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...