Cannondale Topstone Carbon 5 Bike - 2021
This product is not available.Shop similar products
With rear suspension and fast-rolling 700c wheels, the Cannondale Topstone Carbon 5 bike is as capable off road as it is on, offering comfort, control and speed for big days on gravel and pavement.
- Shimano GRX 800/600 2 x 11-speed drivetrain uses an adjustable chain stabilizer to cut chain chatter and maintain crisp, accurate shifting over bumpy ground
- Lightweight KingPin rear suspension system lets you ride harder on dirt and more smoothly on pavement, giving you better control, traction and comfort
- KingPin system provides up to 30 mm of travel at the saddle thanks to a thru-axle pivot joining the seatstays and seat tube
- Thru-axle pivot locks the left and right seatstays together, preventing independent rotation for a solid feel and an instantaneous response
- Comes with big 700c x 37 mm tires for grip and comfort, but fits up to 700c x 40 mm tires (not included) thanks to a roomy design with tons of clearance
- Also fits smaller 650b wheels with up to 48 mm wide tires for riders seeking maximum flotation
- Fully fender ready: A removable fender bridge on the rear stays is there when you need it and gone when you don't
- Store gear and water with multiposition mounts on the top tube, seat tube and under the down tube—there are even mounts on the fork
- Speed Release thru axles offer the stiffness and solid feel of a thru axle with the easy use of a quick-release axle; compatible with most thru-axle wheelsets
- Direct Line internal cable routing guides the cables and housing through the frame using an internal tube from entry to exit for headache-free service
- Refined geometry and rider position deliver an experience that's stable, composed and comfortable without losing that spark
- Built to accept an internally routed 27.2 mm dropper seatpost (not included)
- Balanced riding position is upright enough for comfort over the long haul and control over technical off-road terrain, yet still low and forward enough for speedy efficiency
- OutFront steering geometry keeps the steering light and agile, while positioning the wheel farther in front of the rider for stability and confidence on rougher stuff
- An integrated wheel sensor delivers hyperaccurate speed, route and distance info, bike registration, service reminders and more—all through the free Cannondale app
- Suspension and overall frame ride-feel are custom-tuned by size using different carbon layup and tube dimensions
- Pedals not included; specs and images are subject to change
Imported.Free Adjustment Period:View all Cannondale Cannondale
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
Bike Frame Material
BallisTec Carbon Frame, Kingpin suspension system, 12x142 Speed Release Thru-axle, dropper post compatible, direct line cable routing
BallisTec Carbon, 55 mm OutFront offset, internal routing, 12x100 speed release thru axle, flat mount disc
Cannondale, BB30a, OPI SpideRing, 46/30T
Shimano GRX 600, 2 x 11-speed
Shimano GRX 800, braze-on
Shimano GRX 812, Shadow RD+
Shimano 105, 11-34T, 11-speed
Number of Gears
Hydraulic Disc Brake
Shimano GRX 400 hydraulic disc, 160/160 mm RT64 rotors
Shimano GRX 600 hydraulic disc
WTB ST i23 TCS, 28h, tubeless ready
Formula CL-712, 12 x 100 mm, Centerlock
Formula RXC-400, 12 x 142 mm, Centerlock
WTB Riddler TCS Light, 700c x 37 mm, tubeless ready
Cannondale 3, butted 6061 alloy, 16° flare drop
Cannondale 3, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 7°
Cannondale 3, 6061 Alloy, 27.2 x 350 mm
Fabric Scoop Shallow Sport, steel rails
Integrated, 1-1/2 in. lower to 1-1/8 in. upper
KMC X11, 11-speed
20 lbs. 12.8 oz.
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
XS S M L XL Height Range 5'0" - 5'5" 5'4" - 5'9" 5'7" - 6'1" 5'11" - 6'4" 6'3" - 6'8" Reach 36.8 37.7 38.5 39.4 40.2 Stack 51.8 54.9 57.9 61.0 64.0 Effective Top Tube 52.5 54.4 56.1 57.9 59.6 Seat Tube Center-Top 41.0 45.8 50.5 55.3 60.0 Standover Height 71.5 76.1 80.3 84.3 88.5 Head Tube Length 9.7 13.1 16.5 19.8 23.2 Head Tube Angle (degrees) 70.0 71.2 71.2 71.2 71.2 Seat Tube Angle (degrees) 73.1 73.1 73.1 73.1 73.1 Bottom Bracket Height 27.3 27.8 28.0 28.0 28.3 Wheelbase 99.9 101.0 103.0 104.0 106.0 Chainstay 41.5 41.5 41.5 41.5 41.5 Fork Offset 5.5 5.5 5.5 5.5 5.5
Measurements are stated in centimeters unless otherwise indicated.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...