Shimano Deore M4100 2 x 10-Speed Front Derailleur
Smooth and quiet on the trail, the Shimano Deore M4100 2 x 10-speed front derailleur uses Side Swing technology to enhance cable routing efficiency and provide lighter action and smoother operation.
- Side Swing design delivers powerful outward shifting and increases clearance for bikes with large wheels (up to 2.3 in. wide tires on wider rims) and short chainstays
- Side Swing design uses an efficient cable routing in which the cable approaches the derailleur from in front, rather than above or below
- Wider traction range reduces chain rub for rear suspension bikes, making for a smoother and quieter ride
- Optimized for 36/26-tooth chainring combinations and 10-speed chains
- M-type clamp band fits seat tubes from 31.8 to 34.9 mm
Imported.View the Shimano Deore Product Line View all Shimano Front Derailleurs
Number of Chainrings
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...