Marker Kingpin 10 Alpine Touring Bindings - 2020/2021
Enjoy a perfect day in the backcountry with Marker Kingpin 10 AT bindings. Their unique toe and heel pieces are the culmination of years of R&D, providing ease of use and amazing power transmission.
- This year's version feature 2-spring toes, based on Alpinist technology, to save 80 g per toe without sacrificing any performance
- Climbing aid offers 2 positions with 7° and 13°, which can easily be accessed with your ski pole, even in an unstable climbing position
- Integrated elastomer paddings damp impact, reducing the irritating traditional "clack" and allowing more comfortable hiking
- XXL power transmitters in the heels have reduced weight for minimum friction and maximum centering for lateral movements of the heels
- Vertical and lateral individually adjustable release in the heels for improve release functionality
- PinTech toes are carbon-reinforced for improved stiffness while remaining superlight—and they feature Anti-Ice Pads to prevent icing in critical areas
- Kingpin heels feature wide sole contact points to deliver the kind of direct, lossless power transfer typically seen in alpine bindings
- Brake width adjusts from 75 to 100 mm (100 mm size) or from 100 to 125 mm (125 mm size) depending on ski or walk mode
- Recommended skier weight: up to 230 lbs.
Imported.View all Marker Alpine Touring Ski Bindings
Boot Sole Compatibility
Brake Width (mm)
125 MM: 125 millimeters
2 lbs. 15.4 oz.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...