Lange XT3 120 Alpine Touring Ski Boots - Men's - 2021/2022
Enjoy effortless mobility on the ascent, then lock it down and unleash rock-solid power and precision for the descent. The men's Lange XT3 120 ski boots are engineered to go up, built to ski down.
- Dual Core Light construction means shells and cuffs actively compress and expand as you ski, harnessing potential energy to deliver explosive power, snap and rebound
- Ski/Hike system features Active Power V-Lock technology, a metal-on-metal locking mechanism, for powerful downhill performance and an increased range of motion in Hike mode
- Active Power V-Lock delivers an 11° increase in forward range of motion in Hike mode, making long skin strides and hikes more efficient and less fatiguing
- Dual 3D Full liners are pre-shaped and feature 3 high-density foams in key fit zones for maximum comfort and support; they're also 100% customizable for an individualized fit
- Performance bootboards are made from pressurized polypropylene, a superior insulator with exceptional shock absorption properties
- GripWalk soles and rubber arch pads provide traction increased traction and durability for hiking and and walking comfort
- Dynafit tech inserts
Imported.View all Lange Men's Downhill Ski Boots
Ski Boot Flex
Thermal-formable Ultralon foam
Number of Buckles
Boot Sole Type
GripWalk with Tech Inserts
Mondo 24.5 Mondo 25.5 Mondo 26.5 Mondo 27.5 Mondo 28.5 Mondo 29.5 Mondo 30.5 U.S. Men's 6.5 7.5 8.5 9.5 10.5 11.5 12.5 U.S. Women's 5.5 6.5 7.5 8.5 9.5 10.5 EU 39.5 40.5 42 43 44.5 46 46.5 Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...