Anon Insight 2.0 Snow Goggles
Designed for smaller faces, the Anon Insight 2.0 snow goggles provide crystal clear, fog-free optics with a wide field of vision, terrain-defining clarity and lens-swapping compatibility.
- Lightweight, helmet-compatible thermoplastic polyurethane frame has dual-layer face foam with moisture-wicking fleece against the face for a snug seal and comfortable fit
- Over the Glass compatibility allows you to wear prescription glasses underneath the goggles
- Cylindrical injected lens technology cuts out peripheral distortion to provide maximum field of vision
- PERCEIVE lenses offer high-contrast vision and terrain-defining clarity in just about any light condition
- Outer lens has a hydrophobic and oleophobic coating to provide smudge-, scratch- and moisture-resistance with clear optics and easy cleaning
- ICT (Integral Clarity Technology) antifog treatment delivers crystal-clear vision over extended times, no matter what weather is thrown at you
- Full-perimeter channel venting maximizes airflow for clear, fog-free vision in all conditions
- Nonslip silicone strap keeps the goggles in place
- Includes a bonus lens for cloudy conditions and a soft microfiber bag for storage and lens cleaning
Imported.View all Anon Men's Ski Goggles
Standard Bridge Fit
Additional Lenses Included
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...