Dynafit Hoji Free 110 Alpine Touring Ski Boots - 2021/2022
Ski hard, walk easy with Dynafit Hoji Free 110 alpine touring ski boots. They feature a progressive 110 flex, a tighter fit for controlled descents and walk mode with 55° range of motion.
- Hoji Lock System goes from walk to ski in a single move, for comfortable touring with up to 55° of cuff rotation and stiff downhill performance with 17° (or 11°) forward lean
- Sidas heat-moldable liners can be heated around the foot and custom molded into an adapted ski boot shell to help you tour the slopes with precision, power and comfort
- Patented Quick Step-In toe settings provide an easy entry into the bindings, even in steep and uneven terrain
- Progressive forward flex
- V-Shape tongues
- POMOCA Free rubber outsoles provide stability and reliability over rocks and icy terrain
- Ultra Lock Straps give you quick support and improve the boots' downhill performance; you can easily release the straps to quickly change from ski to walking mode
- Safety lock buckles
- Microregulation for precise adjustment
- Dynafit guarantees that the Hoji Free boots are 100% compatible and perfectly functioning with all pin, hybrid and frame-touring bindings
- Made in Europe
Imported.View all Dynafit Men's Alpine Touring Ski Boots
Boot Sole Type
Ski Boot Flex
Sidas heat-moldable foam
Number of Buckles
Formula POMOCA Climb rubber
6 lbs. 13.2 oz.
24.5 Mondo 25.5 Mondo 26.5 Mondo 27.5 Mondo 28.5 Mondo 29.5 Mondo U.S. Men's 6.5 7.5 8.5 9.5 10.5 11.5 U.S. Women's 7.5 8.5 9.5 10.5 11.5 12.5 UK 5.5 6.5 7.5 8.5 9.5 10.5 EU 38.7 40 41.3 42.7 44 45.3 Mondo 24.5 25.5 26.5 27.5 28.5 29.5 Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...