REI Co-op Junction Wind Cycling Gloves
When the wind begins to bite, your fingers feel it first. The REI Co-op Junction wind cycling gloves, made of highly wind resistant and water repellent Polartec® Wind Pro® offer warmth and dexterity.
- Polartec Wind Pro fleece is highly wind resistant and water repellent, but still breathes for comfort
- Lightly padded synthetic suede palms stand up to abrasion
- Stretch cuffs keep cold out; tab helps pull gloves on
- Soft fabric nose wipe on back of thumb
- Tech-compatible thumb, index and middle fingers let you tap your devices without removing gloves
- Reflective trim helps you stay visible in low-light situations
- Buckle keeps gloves paired when not in use
Imported.View all REI Co-op Men's Cycling Gloves
Polartec Wind Pro fleece
Touch Screen Compatible
XS S M L XL Length 6 - 6.75 6.75 - 7.5 7.5 - 8 8 - 8.5 8.5 - 9 Hand Circumference 7.25 - 7.75 7.75 - 8.5 8.5 - 9 9 - 9.5 9.5 - 10
Measurements are stated in inches.
Measure hand circumference: Measure around your dominant hand at the knuckles with fingers together; do not include your thumb. Measure hand length: Measure from the crease at the base of your palm to the end of your middle finger. Use the larger of the two measurements to select your glove size.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...