REI Co-op Shelter Setup Kit
You can set up shelter anywhere you can put a stake in the ground or wrap a line around a tree with the REI Co-op Shelter Setup kit. Your fabric or tarp supplies the shade.
- Includes two 8 ft. adjustable aluminum poles, four 12 ft. nylon guylines and four 8 in. steel stakes
- Compatible with many tarps and shelters; review the manufacturer information for the awning, tarp or shelter with which you want to use the setup kit
- Shockcorded, 4-section, anodized aluminum poles provide easy setup and fold down to 22 in. for convenient packing
- Poles are adjustable from 79 to 98 in.
- Indexing strip on adjustable section helps line up push button for easy adjustment
- Poles have a rubber foot for slip resistance at one end and a spike on the other to fit in the awning or tarp's grommet
- 4 x 32 in. packed size
Imported.View all REI Co-op General Tent Accessories
6000-series anodized aluminum
4 x 32 inches
4 lbs. 4 oz.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...