Burton Tulum Stretch Insulated Jacket - Women's
High on a mountain or closer to home, the women's Burton Tulum Stretch jacket is ready for whatever foul weather Mother Nature throws your way, keeping it out when you're outside.
- 2-layer DRYRIDE™ fabric offers 10,000 mm/10,000 g waterproof/breathable protection; some critical seams are taped; untaped seams may be vulnerable to leakage
- Quilted panels overlay the yoke and lower sleeves for added durability against scuffing
- 80 g Thermolite® insulation—made from 40% recycled content—helps trap air and regulate temperature to keep you warm with a larger surface area that boosts moisture evaporation
- Living Lining® technology is easily adaptive to your activity and heat levels for all-day comfort
- Removable water-repellent powder skirt has a jacket-to-pant interface
- Mesh-lined, antisnag Pit Zip™ vents allow cool air to flow in and warmth to be released
- Helmet-compatible Contour™ drop hood easily adjusts in the front and back for a secure and protective fit
- Sherpa fleece-lined collar is warm and gentle against the skin
- Adjustable cinch hem is accessible through a pocket for easy adjustability
- Hook-and-loop cuffs with internal stretch wrist gaiters help keep snow out
- Zippered chest pocket with Therma-Pocket inside keeps your device warm in cold climates; zippered, high handwarmer pockets make cold lift rides bearable
- Regular fit is easy to layer underneath, fitting neither too tight nor too loose
Imported.View all Burton Women's Synthetic Insulation Jackets
Type Of Waterproofing
2-layer DRYRIDE 10,000 mm/10,000 g waterproof/breathable membrane
80 g Thermolite polyester fibers (40% recycled)
Back Length (in.)
Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
Contains recycled materials
XXS XS S M L XL Numerical Size 00 0-2 4-6 8-10 12-14 16 Chest 30-31 32-33 34-35 36-37 38-39.5 40.5-42.5 Waist 23-24 25-26 27-28 29-30 31-32.5 33.5-35.5 Hip 33-34 35-36 37-38 39-40 41-42.5 43.5-45.5 Inseam 33.5 33.5 33.5 33.5 33.5 33.5
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
SHORT: Some pants are available in short sizes, which generally means an inseam that is 2.5 inches shorter than regular sizes.
TALL: Some pants are available in tall sizes, which generally means an inseam that is 1.5 inches longer than regular sizes.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...