Flylow Smythe Bib Snow Pants - Men's
The fast-and-light crowd finally has a bib of their own, built for the backcountry. The lightest-weight bibs in the Flylow line, the men's Smythe bibs are made for bagging peaks without overheating.
- Stretchy, ultra-breathable Intuitive™ Perm fabric and fully taped seams provide 20,000 mm waterproof protection from the elements with air-permeable breathability
- Fully taped seams keep out the wet; high-performance durable water repellent (DWR) provides the first layer of defense against moisture
- Air permeability is rated at 0.02 CFM (cubic feet per minute)
- Inner and outer thigh vents release excess body heat
- Reinforced cuffs add durability; powder gaiters keep snow out of your boots
- Stretch soft-shell bib top and articulated knees ease movement
- 5-pocket design: 1 chest pocket, 2 outer-thigh pockets, 1 thigh pocket, 1 rear pocket
- The 2 outer-thigh pockets can be accessed while wearing a harness, and the 1 vertical chest pocket was built to work with backpack straps
- Beacon attachment system in chest pocket (beacon not included)
- YKK® waterproof zippers
Imported.View all Flylow Men's Downhill Ski Pants
Type of Waterproofing
Intuitive Perm fabric (20,000 mm waterproof)
1 lb. 8.6 oz.
XS S M L XL XXL 30 32 34 36 38 Chest 34 36 38 40 - 42 44 46 Waist 28 30 32 34 - 36 38 40 30 32 34 36 38 Hip 34 35 37 38 - 40 42 44 35 37 38 40 42 Inseam 31 31 32 32 32 32 31 32 32 32 32
Measurements stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
SHORT: Some pants are available in short sizes, which generally means an inseam is 2 inches shorter than regular sizes.
TALL: Some pants are available in tall sizes, which generally means an inseam is 2 inches longer than regular sizes.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...