REI Co-op Groundbreaker Insulated Gloves - Kids'
Playing outdoors is only fun as long as you're warm, and since fingers are first to feel the chill, we made the kids' REI Co-op Groundbreaker insulated gloves waterproof, windproof and cozy.
- Tough polyester shell is backed by a waterproof, windproof and breathable insert
- Polyester insulation adds warmth without bulkiness
- Abrasion-resistant, reinforced synthetic leather palms ensure a solid grip on the monkey bars
- Stretch cuffs with a hook-and-loop attachment cinch down to seal out the elements
- Made using bluesign®-approved materials, which conserve resources and protect the health of the environment, workers and wearer (your kid!)
Imported.View all REI Co-op Kids' Ski Gloves
Polyester (bluesign®-approved )
Type Of Waterproofing
Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
XXS XS S M L XL Length 3.75 - 4 4 - 4.25 4.25 - 4.5 4.5 - 5.25 5.25 - 5.75 5.75 - 6.25 Hand Circumference 4 - 4.5 4.5 - 5 5 - 5.5 5.5 - 6 6 - 6.5 6.5 - 7
Measurements are stated in inches.
Measure hand circumference: Measure around your dominant hand at the knuckles with fingers together; do not include your thumb. Measure hand length: Measure from the crease at the base of your palm to the end of your middle finger. Use the larger of the two measurements to select your glove size.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...