Cassin Blade Runner Crampons
An update of the previous model, the Cassin Blade Runner crampons conform to the ergonomics of modern boots, increase rigidity and performance, and adapt to varying conditions.
- Patented design integrates the benefits of vertical- and horizontal-frame crampons
- The heel slide is constructed from proprietary Sandvik Nanoflex® steel for the optimal blend of strength, flex and light weight
- Interchangeable front points are easy to switch from dual to mono, centered or offset; optional snow points optimize the crampons for alpine terrain
- Asymmetric design follows the contours of modern boots to ensure a more precise fit
- New automatic front bails enhances the fit on modern boots, and the included semiautomatic toe bails allow the Blade Runners to be used on boots without rigid toe lugs
- Updated anti-balling plates are more dynamic to help prevent snow buildup
- Micro-adjustable linking bar allows you to fine tune the length
- Updated heel bail has 3 height settings
- Comes pre-equipped with mono-points and automatic toe bails; 2 extra front points and 2 semiautomatic toe bails are included in the box
- Adjustable fold-over carrying case with lashing straps included
- Note: When worn without anti-balling plates, crampons weigh 4 oz. (112 g) less
Imported.View all Cassin Ice Climbing Crampons
Fits Shoe Size
1: EU 37–46
2: EU 40–49
1: 2 lbs. 1.2 oz.
2: 2 lbs. 1.5 oz.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...