PEARL iZUMi AmFIB Cycling Tights - Women's
Combining the latest generation AmFIB® soft shell, Thermal fleece fabric and a superior fit, the women's PEARL iZUMi AmFIB cycling tights help you get out the door and ride when the mercury dips.
- AmFIB soft shell covers the front of the legs, the seat and the Achilles tendons, protecting these key areas from the elements
- Ultrasoft AmFIB soft-shell fabric with membrane protects from wind and water, and it's made with recycled content
- Wide waistband provides support and comfort, without restricting breathing in the cycling position
- PI Dry® permanent water-repellent technology sheds light precipitation to keep you warmer and dryer
- Thermal fleece fabric behind the knees provides insulation and pedaling comfort
- Eliminated zippers at the ankles offer improved fit and comfort
- BioViz® reflective elements appear on the hip and back of the calves, where they're high enough for visibility above any shoe covers or booties
- No chamois: Wear these tights over your favorite cycling shorts or alone for other activities
Imported.View all PEARL iZUMi Women's Cycling Tights
89% recycled polyester/11% elastane
Contains recycled materials
XS S M L XL XXL 2 4 6 8 10 12 14 Numerical Size 4-6 6-8 10-12 12-14 14-16 16+ 2 4 6 8 10 12 14 Bust 31-33 33-35 35-37.5 37.5-40 40-43 43-47 Waist 24.5-26.5 26.5-28.5 28.5-30.5 30.5-33 33-37.5 37.5-42 25.5-26.5 26.5-27.5 27.5-28.5 28.5-29.5 29.5-30.75 30.75-32.25 32.25-34.25 Hip 33.5-35.5 35.5-37.5-40 37.5-40 40-42.5 42.5-45.5 45.5-49.5 34-35.25 35.25-36.5 36.5-37.5 37.5-38.5 38.5-39.75 39.75-41 41-42.75 Inseam 30 30 30 30 30 30 30 30 30 30 30 30 30
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
BUST: Measure around the fullest part, across bust points, keeping the tape horizontal.
WAIST: Measure around the narrowest part (typically the small of your back and where your body bends side to side), keeping the tape horizontal.
HIPS: Measure around the fullest part of your hips, keeping the tape horizontal.
PANT INSEAM: Inseam refers to the pant length of the garment, from the crotch seam to the hem.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...