The North Face Apex Storm Peak Triclimate 3-in-1 Jacket - Men's
This product is not available.Shop similar products
A flexible, cold-weather go-to for men, The North Face Apex Storm Peak Triclimate 3-in-1 ski jacket pairs a water-resistant, windproof soft shell with a zip-in, brushed-fleece liner.
- Wear either the shell or liner jacket on its own, or combine them for a toasty one-two punch of wind protection and warmth on the slopes
- Outer jacket is made with windproof, water-resistant, breathable WindWall® soft-shell fabric
- Durable water repellent (DWR) finish is the first line of defense against moisture
- Removable, helmet-compatible hood fends off the elements
- Powder skirt with gripper elastic keeps out the spindrift
- 2 secure-zip chest pockets; 2 secure-zip hand pockets
- Internal goggle pocket; secure-zip wrist pocket with goggle wipe
- Underarm vents quickly dump excess heat
- Inner fleece jacket also features hand pockets
- Outer and inner jackets are both zip-in-compatible with complementing garments from The North Face
- Standard fit
Imported.View the The North Face Apex Product Line View all The North Face Men's 3-in-1 Jackets
100-denier 291 g/m2 WindWall 97% polyester/3% elastane
Back Length (in.)
3 lbs. 5.6 oz.
Removable Liner Fabric
XS S M L XL XXL XXXL 30 IN Waist 32 IN Waist 34 IN Waist 36 IN Waist 38 IN Waist 40 IN Waist Chest 33–35 36–38 39–41 42–44 45–48 49–52 53–56 Sleeve Length 33 33.5 34 34.8 35.5 36.3 37 Waist 27–28 29–30 31–34 35–38 39–42 43–44 29–30 31–32 33–34 35–36 37–38 39–40 Hip 33–34 35–37 38–40 41–43 44–46 47–49 50–52 35–36 37–38 39–40 43–44 44–45 Inseam 31.5 32 32.5 32.5 32.5 31.5 32 32 32 32.5 32.5
TALL: Some shirts, pants and jackets are available in tall sizes, which generally means an inseam that is 3 inches longer and a rise that is 1 inch longer, a shirt or jacket body that is 2 inches longer and sleeves that are 2 inches longer than regular sizes.
SHORT: Pants are available in short sizes. These have an inseam of 30 inches.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...