The North Face Apex Storm Peak Triclimate 3-in-1 Jacket - Men's
This product is not available.Shop similar products
A flexible, cold-weather go-to for men, The North Face Apex Storm Peak Triclimate 3-in-1 ski jacket pairs a water-resistant, windproof soft shell with a zip-in, brushed-fleece liner.
- Wear either the shell or liner jacket on its own, or combine them for a toasty one-two punch of wind protection and warmth on the slopes
- Outer jacket is made with windproof, water-resistant, breathable WindWall® soft-shell fabric
- Durable water repellent (DWR) finish is the first line of defense against moisture
- Removable, helmet-compatible hood fends off the elements
- Powder skirt with gripper elastic keeps out the spindrift
- 2 secure-zip chest pockets; 2 secure-zip hand pockets
- Internal goggle pocket; secure-zip wrist pocket with goggle wipe
- Underarm vents quickly dump excess heat
- Inner fleece jacket also features hand pockets
- Outer and inner jackets are both zip-in-compatible with complementing garments from The North Face
- Standard fit
Imported.View all The North Face Men's 3-in-1 Jackets
100-denier 291 g/m2 WindWall 97% polyester/3% elastane
Back Length (in.)
3 lbs. 5.6 oz.
Removable Liner Fabric
XS S M L XL XXL XXXL Chest 33 - 35 36 - 38 39 - 41 42 - 44 45 - 48 49 - 52 53 - 56 Sleeve Length 33 33.5 34 34.8 35.5 36.3 37 Waist 27 - 28 29 - 30 31 - 34 35 - 38 39 - 42 43 - 44 Hip 33 - 34 35 - 37 38 - 40 41 - 43 44 - 46 47 - 49 50 - 52 Inseam 31.5 32 32.5 32.5 32.5
TALL: Some shirts, pants and jackets are available in tall sizes, which generally means an inseam that is 3 inches longer and a rise that is 1 inch longer, a shirt or jacket body that is 2 inches longer and sleeves that are 2 inches longer than regular sizes.
SHORT: Pants are available in short sizes. These have an inseam of 30 inches.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...