Patagonia Storm10 Jacket - Men's
Faced with the potential for rain, snow or wintery mix, you need a just-in-case jacket to keep you dry and moving on quick missions into the mountains. The Patagonia Storm10 jacket is the one.
- 3-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell, with a 100% recycled nylon ripstop face fabric, keeps you dry while a tricot backer feels soft and comfortable next to your skin
- Durable water repellent (DWR) finish helps moisture bead up on the surface
- Low-profile cuffs use tapered tab hook-and-loop closures for a tight wrist seal; dual-adjust drawcord hem seals out weather
- Coated, waterproof center-front zipper features an internal storm flap and zipper garage for next-to-chin comfort
- Alpine helmet–compatible hood has a single-pull drawcord and elasticized sides for optimal protection
- External left-chest pocket and 2 front pockets with coated, watertight zippers feature welded construction and zipper garages; jacket stuffs into left-chest pocket
- Concealed RECCO® reflector enhances radio signals from search-and-rescue RECCO detectors, helping speed up the search for a buried avalanche victim
Imported.View all Patagonia Men's Multi-Sport Rain Jackets
Recycled ripstop nylon
Type Of Waterproofing
3-layer H2No Performance Standard
Back Length (in.)
Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
Contains recycled materials
XXS XS S M L XL XXL Chest 31-33 34-35 35-37 38-40 42-44 46-48 50-52 Sleeve Length 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 Waist 26 28 29-30 31-33 34-36 37-40 42-44 Inseam 30 31 31 32 33 33 33
Inseam varies depending on style. Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...