Danner Inquire Mid Winter Hiking Boots - Women's
This product is not available.Shop similar products
When trails feature a range of conditions and challenges, the women's Danner Inquire Mid winter hiking boots offer warm insulation and waterproof protection with rugged Vibram® Megagrip soles.
- Danner Dry waterproof membranes regulate moisture and temperature without letting water in for a comfortable, dry feel
- Suede leather uppers offer durability with a lightweight feel
- 200g PrimaLoft® Gold insulation offers excellent insulation with lasting durability
- Tri-density OrthoLite® open-cell foam footbeds provide maximum cushioning and support with improved air circulation and heat dissipation
- Danner Plyolite® midsoles offer lightweight comfort and shock absorption
- Lightweight Trailguard TPU platform shanks provide stability, support and underfoot protection on rough terrain
- Low-profile DPDX last maintains a sleek profile for versatile wear and all-around comfort
- Vibram® Inquire outsoles feature multidirectional lugs and split heels for adaptive traction with Vibram Megagrip compound to grip wet and dry surfaces
Imported.View all Danner Women's Winter Hiking Boots
Type Of Waterproofing
Danner Dry waterproof/breathable membrane
200g PrimaLoft Gold Insulation
Trailguard Platform/exposed TPU shank
Vibram Megagrip rubber
1 lb. 13 oz.
5 5.5 6 6.5 7 7.5 8 8.5 9 9.5 10 10.5 11 U.S. Men's 4 4.5 5 5.5 6 6.5 7 7.5 8 8.5 9 U.S. Women's 5 5.5 6 6.5 7 7.5 8 8.5 9 9.5 10 10.5 11 EU 34.5 35.5 36 36.5 37.5 38 38.5 39.5 40 40.5 41.5 42 42.5
This size chart is meant to be a guide only, as Danner styles are built from various lasts that fit each foot differently. Generally, most people size down a half to a full size when buying Danner boots as compared to their shoe size from other major footwear brands.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...