With a tough waterproof/breathable GORE-TEX® shell and room to layer underneath, the women's REI Co-op First Chair GTX jacket will be first in line, last to leave, ready for another (and another) run.
- Tough 2-layer GORE-TEX technology offers premium waterproof/breathable protection
- A durable water repellent (DWR) treatment helps moisture bead up on the surface
- Water-resistant recycled polyester lining glides smoothly over layers; shell style is designed with room for an insulated jacket underneath
- Helmet-friendly hood is big enough to pull over a helmet but not too big to wear over a beanie; hood can be adjusted in the front and back to dial in the fit
- High collar lets you tuck your chin when the snow is blowing and is lined in fuzzy tricot to eliminate chin chafe
- Pit zips let you quickly release heat
- Shaped cuffs with wide hook-and-loop adjustments help seal out the elements, can fit over gloves and are easy to grab—even with mittens
- Powder skirt snaps away when not needed; drawcord at hem helps seal out the elements
- Media port and plenty of pockets, including a lift pass pocket on wearer's left wrist, a key clip in the left hand pocket and drop-in goggle pocket inside the wearer's right
- Hand pockets are lined with fuzzy tricot for a little coziness when you need it
- Dropped back hem for added coverage
- 2-way polyurethane-coated, water-repellent zipper closure
- Field tested in Argentina and wear tested in Washington
- Made to reflect our love for people and the planet through the use of bluesign®-approved and recycled materials and a Fair Trade™ Certified factory
Imported.View the REI Co-op First Chair Product LineView all REI Co-op Women's Downhill Ski Jackets
Polyester (bluesign® approved)
Recycled polyester (bluesign® approved)
|Type of Waterproofing|
2-layer GORE-TEX waterproof/breathable laminate
|Back Length (in.)|
1 lb. 8.9 oz.
Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
Contains recycled materials
Fair Trade Certified™ factory
From a Climate Neutral Certified brand
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated. Some women's pants are available in petite and tall sizes. Typically petite sizes fit women 4'11" to 5'3". Regular sizes fit women 5'4" to 5'8". Tall sizes fit women 5'9" to 5'11".
PETITE: Generally, as compared to regular sizes, petite sizes are 2.5 inches shorter in inseam, 1 inch shorter in body length, 1.25 inches shorter in sleeve length and ¾ inch shorter in total rise.
TALL: tall sizes are 3 inches longer in inseam, 2 inches longer in body length, 2.5 inches longer in sleeve length and 1.25 inches longer in total rise.
Capri or cropped pants have an intentionally shorter inseam—reference the technical specs instead of this chart.