Designed to help you push yourself, the SPD-SL-compatible, dual-sensing Garmin Rally RS200 pedals measure total power, cadence and left/right balance to provide advanced metrics for tailored training.
- Dual-sensing design measures left and right leg power independently, providing advanced cycling dynamics to help you tailor your training
- Pedals measure total power, cadence, left/right balance, seated versus standing, platform center offset and power phase (where you're producing power in the pedal stroke)
- Compatible with Shimano SPD-SL cleats (not included)
- These durable power meter pedals install like any other pedals and are easy to transfer between bikes
- Pair with a compatible Garmin device (not included) or smartphone to instantly see accurate power measurements
- Sync your data with the Garmin Connect™ app for post-ride analysis, data sharing, mapping, route planning and more
- You can also view your data on Strava, TrainingPeaks® and TrainerRoad and other third-party platforms
- Train indoors with a compatible device (not included) by connecting with the Tacx® Training app or other third-party training platforms
- Spindles are transferrable between Rally RK and XC pedal body kits (not included), which are also compatible with the Vector 3 power meter (not included)
- Battery life: up to 120 hrs.
Imported.View all Garmin Road Bike Pedals
LR44/SR44 (x4) or CR1/3N (x2)
Stainless steel/aluminum/glass-filled nylon