ENO JungleLink Hammock System
Delivering extended coverage, extra comfort and an easy setup, the ENO JungleLink hammock system helps you stay totally dry and bite-free when catching zzz's in the backcountry.
- Complete hammock shelter system includes the JungleNest hammock, the Helios™ suspension system, a DryFly™ rain tarp and storage bag
- Extended 10 ft. hammock body length creates extra room to spread out, lie flat diagonally and find your comfort zone
- Lightweight and breathable 40-denier NewWave™ nylon features a specialized ripstop pattern that blends comfort, stretch and strength
- Integrated structural ridgeline built with Silverlite™ cord takes the guesswork out of setup and ensures a perfect hang every time
- Featherlite DAC spreader bar boosts interior volume by creating a tentlike canopy above the hammock body; made using Green Anodization
- Integrated Bug Net constructed from SkyWeave™ Lite Mesh offers no-see-um insect protection and features dual zippers with signature ENO pulls for easy entry and exit
- Helios suspension system ensures the perfect hang with its Microtune™ Adjustment System and No-Knots-Needed setup
- Helios suspension system is the lightest in the brand's assortment and is crafted with superstrong Silverlite cord
- DryFly rain tarp prepares you for extreme weather with its expansive footprint and 8-point guy system; includes 6 DAC aluminum stakes
- Tarp features reflective cord for nighttime visibility, double-stitched waterproof seams and a quick No-Knots-Needed setup for added convenience
- Water-resistant roll-top storage bag is built from durable 70-denier ripstop nylon
- ENO plants 2 trees for every hammock sold through their partnership with Trees for the Future
- ENO is a member of the 1% For The Planet organization, donating 1% of sales to environmental nonprofits
Imported.View all ENO Hammock Tents
Weight Capacity (lbs)
Minimum Trail Weight
2 lbs. 15 oz.
3 lbs. 3 oz.
10.5 x 10 x 4.5 inches
70-denier ripstop nylon with 1000mm polyurethane waterproof coating
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...