MOON 75 Great Hikes Seattle
Explore the best-kept secrets of Seattle's natural surroundings with MOON 75 Great Hikes Seattle. For beginners and experts alike, it's filled with advice, tips, lists, detailed trail maps and more.
- Pick the right hike for you with options ranging from short, scenic routes suitable for families, to daylong, steep treks for more ambitious hikers
- All hikes are marked with difficulty ratings and notes if the trail is dog-friendly or wheelchair accessible
- Easy-to-use maps for each trail feature point-by-point navigation and detailed driving directions to each trailhead with GPS coordinates
- Includes essential trail tips like health, safety and etiquette, as well as background information on the landscape and history of the trails
- Top hikes lists include "Best Beach Hikes," "Best for Waterfalls" and "Best for Berry Picking," showcasing the vast beauty of the Puget Sound, Cascades and Olympic Peninsula
- Author Melissa Ozbek shares expert knowledge from trekking hundreds of miles throughout the state as a hiking guide for the Washington Trails Association
Made in USA.View all MOON Washington and Oregon Travel Guidebooks
State / Province
8 x 5 inches
Number of Pages
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...