NRS Ninja PFD
Designed for paddlers of all persuasions, the NRS Ninja PFD is a low-profile, athletic jacket with a smaller surface area of concentrated flotation for distraction-free mobility on the water.
- Soft, PVC-free foam panels are shaped for comfort; floating front panel follows your movements and doubles as a handwarmer on chilly days
- AirMesh fabric on shoulder straps and inner panels provides ventilation throughout the jacket
- Side-entry with 6 adjustment points delivers a customizable fit
- Redesigned front clamshell pocket features internal organization for essentials; dual-entry zippers offer frosty beverage compatibility
- Additional features include a lash tab and strap garages
- Smaller size makes this a great option for adults with shorter torsos or kiddos who have grown out of youth jackets' weight range
- The Ninja is a Type III life jacket designed with 16.5 lbs. of flotation and carries the U.S. Coast Guard Certification, through testing by Underwriters Laboratories (UL)
Imported.View all NRS Men's PFDs
400-denier polyurethane-coated ripstop nylon
S/M: 33-40 inches
L/XL: 38-46 inches
XXL: 42-50 inches
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...