REI Co-op Tarn 40 Pack - Kids'
Made for the growing hiker, the adaptable kids' REI Co-op Tarn 40 pack can change shape thanks to compression straps, a removable top lid and an adjustable back panel for a variety of torso lengths.
- Adjustable back panel and side compression straps combine to provide a customizable fit
- Padded shoulder straps and hipbelt provide a comfortable carry; hipbelt pockets keep snacks or a phone at hand
- Large stuff pocket in the front provides quick-access storage for an extra layer
- Removable top-lid pocket allows options for organization
- Loops on the front allow bungees or clips to be attached
- Made to reflect our love for people and the planet through the use of recycled and bluesign®-approved materials
- Recycled materials keep waste out of landfills; bluesign®-approved materials conserve resources and protect the health of the environment, workers and wearer (your kiddo)
Imported.View the REI Co-op Tarn Product Line View all REI Co-op Backpacking Packs
Gear Capacity (L)
Gear Capacity (cu. in.)
2,441 cubic inches
2 lbs. 10 oz.
Adjustable Torso Length
Fits Torso Length (in.)
420-denier ripstop recycled nylon (bluesign® approved)
Number of Exterior Pockets
4 + main
24 x 12 x 9 inches
Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
Contains recycled materials
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...