Crafted for comfort and do-it-all trail performance, the men's Zamberlan 1111 Cresta GTX RR waterproof hiking boots are made in Italy and designed for light weight and a soft yet supportive feel.
- High-quality, waxed Tuscan leather uppers are treated with Hydrobloc® for durability and protection
- Waterproof/breathable GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort membranes help keep the boots dry inside and out
- Soft padded collars go easy on your ankles without compromising support
- Elasticized tongues and gussets create a comfortable, socklike fit
- Protective rubber toe rands add protection for your toes and the uppers; heels are protected from rocks and debris with a durable polyurethane coating
- Zamberlan Backpacking (ZBPK) last shape provides heel lock, roomy toe boxes and a comfortable wrap around the tops of your feet
- 3mm memory foam footbeds enhance comfort
- Soft polyurethane wedge midsoles and 3mm Flex polyethylene shanks result in flexible, lightweight performance
- Vibram Curcuma outsoles enable both on- and off-trail use in a variety of harsh conditions
Imported.View all Zamberlan Men's Backpacking Boots
|Type of Waterproofing|
GORE-TEX Performance Comfort membrane
Waxed full-grain leather
3mm polyethylene full shank
|Can Be Resoled|
3 lbs. 1.3 oz.
|Foot Length (in.)||10.3||10.5||10.6||10.8||11||11.1||11.3||11.5||11.7||11.9||12.1|
Half sizes may appear with an "H" on the box and tag. For example, 8.5 may be listed as 8H.