Zamberlan 1111 Cresta GTX RR Hiking Boots - Men's
Crafted for comfort and do-it-all trail performance, the men's Zamberlan 1111 Cresta GTX RR waterproof hiking boots are made in Italy and designed for light weight and a soft yet supportive feel.
- High-quality, waxed Tuscan leather uppers are treated with Hydrobloc® for durability and protection
- Waterproof/breathable GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort membranes help keep the boots dry inside and out
- Soft padded collars go easy on your ankles without compromising support
- Elasticized tongues and gussets create a comfortable, socklike fit
- Protective rubber toe rands add protection for your toes and the uppers; heels are protected from rocks and debris with a durable polyurethane coating
- Zamberlan Backpacking (ZBPK) last shape provides heel lock, roomy toe boxes and a comfortable wrap around the tops of your feet
- 3mm memory foam footbeds enhance comfort
- Soft polyurethane wedge midsoles and 3mm Flex polyethylene shanks result in flexible, lightweight performance
- Vibram Curcuma outsoles enable both on- and off-trail use in a variety of harsh conditions
Imported.View all Zamberlan Men's Backpacking Boots
Type Of Waterproofing
GORE-TEX Performance Comfort membrane
Waxed full-grain leather
3mm polyethylene full shank
Can Be Resoled
3 lbs. 1.3 oz.
8 8.5 9 9.5 10 10.5 11 11.5 12 13 14 U.S. Men's 8 8.5 9 9.5 10 10.5 11 11.5 12 13 14 EU 42 42.5 43 44 44.5 45 45.5 46 47 48 49 Foot Length (in.) 10.3 10.5 10.6 10.8 11 11.1 11.3 11.5 11.7 11.9 12.1
Half sizes may appear with an "H" on the box and tag. For example, 8.5 may be listed as 8H.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...