AKU Selvatica Mid GTX Hiking Boots - Women's
Comfort is key on the trail. The women's AKU Selvatica Mid GTX hiking boots are light and nimble, designed for enhanced comfort and moving quickly in the mountains over mixed terrain.
- GORE-TEX® waterproof/breathable membranes let your feet breathe while protecting them from wet weather, keeping them dry and comfortable
- Women-specific Elica Fit technology allows your feet their natural range of motion, enhancing comfort and reducing fatigue and strain
- Contoured to fit a woman's foot shape, these boots have a relaxed, comfortable fit and natural stride control that's ideal for trails and trekking
- IMS3 chassis combined with welded PU exoskeletons and injected EVA midsoles support your feet, help control flex, reduce ankle strain and enhance stability on rough terrain
- Mid-cut profile adds ankle support and protection for all-day comfort on the trail
- Gusseted tongues keep out trail debris and use soft materials to provide a smooth transition across your insteps for all-day comfort
- Collars offers a snug fit that keeps pebbles, debris and drizzle out
- Integrated rubber toe caps provide durable protection from roots and rocks
- IMS custom-fit footbeds provide shock absorption and comfort
- Vibram® Megagrip outsoles provide dependable traction for stability underfoot in both wet and dry conditions
- These fit true to size
Imported.View all AKU Women's Day Hiking Boots
|Type of Waterproofing|
GORE-TEX Extended Comfort waterproof/breathable membrane
Vibram Selvatica Megagrip rubber
1 lb. 10 oz.
|Foot Length (in.)||8.7||8.9||9.1||9.3||10||10.2||10.4||10.6||10.8||11||11.2||11.4||11.6|
Measurements are stated in inches.