Patagonia P-6 Label Trad Cap
It looks like a classic ball cap, but the Patagonia P-6 Label Trad cap is so much more—its brim is made of recycled fishing nets, and its main body fabric is 100% organically grown cotton canvas.
- Unstructured, low-crown, 6-panel construction
- Brim is made from Bureo NetPlus™, a fully traceable recycled material made entirely from discarded fishing nets
- Organically grown cotton canvas headband offers next-to-skin comfort
- Adjustable fabric strap closure customizes the fit
- Patagonia original design inspired by a vintage Patagonia label
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewing means this was made in a Fair Trade approved facility, which promotes safe working conditions and sustainable livelihoods
Imported.View the Patagonia P-6 Product LineView all Patagonia Men's Ball Caps
Organically grown cotton canvas
Contains organically grown fibers
Contains recycled materials
Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
|Head Circumference||21.75 - 22.75||22.75 - 24||21.75 - 22.75|
Measurements are stated in inches.