Oboz Bridger Premium Mid Waterproof Hiking Boots - Women's
Premium materials, enhanced technology and superior upper construction deliver exceptional trail performance and durability in the women's Oboz Bridger Premium Mid waterproof hiking boots.
- Oboz B-DRY waterproof/breathable membranes lets sweat escape while keeping moisture out
- Oboz ACT (Adaptive Cushioning Technology) Impact leverages Intelligent PU™ to create lightweight midsoles with durability, support and rebound for optimal comfort
- Full-grain leather uppers and metal hardware deliver protection and reliability on rough trails
- Proprietary O FIT Insole Plus insoles are molded to match the specific shape and construction of each boot for incredible fit, feel and performance
- Soft glove-leather linings
- Heel pull tabs
- Gusseted tongues help keep out trail debris
- Webbing gillies for improved flex
- Rubber toe caps protect your toes from rocks, roots and trail debris while improving durability
- External heel counters help shoes maintain a snug, comfortable heel hold over time
- Vibram® Megagrip Granite Peak outsoles are supportive, protective and grippy—great for day hiking but burly enough for multiday backpacking
- Oboz Premium Collection supports Yellowstone Forever, a nonprofit devoting to ensuring Yellowstone National Park remains for generations to come
Imported.View the Oboz Bridger Product Line View all Oboz Women's Backpacking Boots
Type of Waterproofing
B-DRY waterproof/breathable membrane
Full-grain leather/nubuck leather
TPU chassis/nylon shank
Vibram Megagrip Granite Peak rubber
2 lbs. 6.4 oz.
6 6.5 7 7.5 8 8.5 9 9.5 10 10.5 11 U.S. Women's 6 6.5 7 7.5 8 8.5 9 9.5 10 10.5 11 UK 3.5 4 4.5 5 5.5 6 6.5 7 7.5 8 8.5 EU 36 37 37.5 38 38.5 39.5 40 41 41.5 42 42.5 Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...