Cannondale Synapse Neo SE Electric Bike
This product is not available.Shop similar products
With the power, range and comfort to open the roads for everyone, the Cannondale Synapse Neo SE is your ticket to endurance, efficiency, comfort and hill-leveling adventure.
- Bosch Active Line Plus drive system and long-range battery deliver quiet, light and drag-free performance with a range up to 93 miles (150km)
- A classic endurance position, road-smoothing 650B x 47mm tires and bump-insulating SAVE micro-suspension keep you comfortably in control on even the longest, roughest days
- Endurance Race Geometry positions you forward enough to go hard but upright enough to go long
- Geared for adventure with a 1x11 SRAM Apex drivetrain that offers great chain-retention and elegant simplicity—perfect for bumpy back roads
- A removable seatstay bridge and hidden fender mounts keep you grinding on any road, in any weather
- An integrated wheel sensor delivers accurate speed, route and distance info, registers your bike, reminds you of needed service and more—all through the free Cannondale App
- Pedals not included; specs and images are subject to change
Imported.Free Adjustment Period:View all Cannondale Electric Road Bikes
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
Class 1: pedal assist up to 20 mph
Bosch Active Line Plus 250W with Cannondale ACR software
Motor Torque (Nm)
50 Newton meters
Battery Capacity (Wh)
500 watt hours
Charge Time (hrs)
Pedal Assist Range
Bike Frame Material
SmartForm C1 Alloy with internal cable routing, flat mount brake, 142x12 thru-axle
Bosch Gen3 with custom Ai offset & FSA rings, 44T
SRAM Apex hydro disc, 11-speed
SRAM Apex 1, Long cage
SRAM PG-1130, 11-42, 11-speed
Number of Gears
Hydraulic Disc Brake
SRAM Apex hydro disc, 160/160mm Centerline rotors
SRAM Apex hydro disc
WTB STi23 TCS 2.0, 28h, tubeless ready
Formula RX-512 12x100
Formula DC-142 12x142
WTB Byway TCS, 650b x 47mm, tubeless ready
Cannondale 3, 6061 alloy, Compact
Cannondale 3, 6061 alloy, 7-degree
Cannondale 3, 6061 Alloy, 25.4, 350mm (S-M), 400mm (L-XL)
Fabric Scoop Radius Sport, steel rails
Integrated, 1-1/8 to 1.5 in., sealed angular contact bearings
SRAM PC-1110, 11-speed
40 lbs. 9.6 oz.
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
S M L XL Reach 37.8 38.7 39.6 40.8 Stack 54.7 57.7 60.9 63.8 Effective Top Tube 53.5 55.2 57.6 59.7 Seat Tube Center-Top 44.5 49.0 53.5 58.0 Standover Height 73 77 81 85 Head Tube Length 12.6 15.7 19.1 22.2 Head Tube Angle (degrees) 71° 71° 71° 71° Seat Tube Angle (degrees) 74° 74° 73.5° 73° Bottom Bracket Height 28.2 28.2 28.2 28.2 Wheelbase 103.4 105.3 107.3 103.4 Chainstay 43.8 43.8 43.8 43.8 Fork Offset 5.5 5.5 5.5 5.5
Measurements are stated in centimeters unless otherwise indicated.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...