Scarpa Charmoz HD Mountaineering Boots - Women's
Fully featured for fast-and-light alpine objectives, the waterproof/breathable Scarpa Charmoz 3-season women's mountaineering boots let you tackle long, fast-paced days over rock, snow and ice.
- HDry® membranes deliver waterproof/breathable protection
- Full rubber rands provide climbing performance and foot protection
- Multi-density polyurethane and EVA midsoles optimize weight and performance
- Vibram® Pentax Precision XT rubber outsoles are compatible with semiautomatic crampons
- Boots can be resoled
Imported.View all Scarpa Women's Mountaineering Boots
|Type of Waterproofing|
HDry waterproof/breathable membrane
Pro-Fiber XT 20
Vibram Pentax Precision XT
|Can Be Resoled|
2 lbs. 12 oz.
All Scarpa non-plastic footwear uses European sizing.
• 1 Euro whole size = 6.6 mm = 0.26 inches
• 1 US whole size = 8.4 mm = 0.33 inches
• The 30 Euro sizes above cover the same size range as 24 US sizes.
• More Euro sizes provide a better, more precise fit for your intended use.
Rock Shoes: Scarpa recommends you downsize 1/2 to 2 full sizes from street shoe size, though downsizing depends on shoe model, intended use and personal preference.
Mountaineering: Scarpa recommends you upsize 1/2 size or more depending on desired fit. Scarpa plastic mountaineering boots are based on the UK sizing scale.
Ski Boots: All Scarpa ski bootsare measured in Mondo sizing. Highlighted (or not) sizes share the same shell size; the liners are lasted for each 1/2 size. Some skiers may want to downsize up to 1 full Mondo size, depending upon personal preference.